Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Passion

   I am a pathological picture taker!!!) I love going to different places and I always take my camera with me wherever I go. I take thousands of pictures! I am really crazy about it! My husband always gets mad at me because I get stuck everywhere for too long))) These are some of my best shots from the Bronx Zoo:











It was actually really hard for me to pick just a few images for this post, there are so many of them!!! Maybe I should start making birthday cards or something...)))
Let me know what you think!
Hope you enjoyed it!






19 comments:

  1. These wonderful pictures range from exotic beauty to 'bad hair' days. Fantastic. I love them. You really should do something with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa--great pictures! the colors are wonderous! the photos do look as though they would do well on etsy--so beautiful!
    marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous pictures!! They would make beautiful notecards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, I can tell you had fun taking them. Great subject matter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You REALLY know how to take a great photo! Especially love the birds in the third pic.

    Calliope ... you cracked me up w/ that one Ü

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great birds! So many colors and shapes! Isn't it great???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them. I think you should use them on cards. That would awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all great! You should definitely make cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photography! I started out thinking the flamingo was my favorite, then as I continued, I couldn't come up with a favorite. They are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can completely appreciate loving to take pictures!!! You've taken some fantastic ones too! I especially like the ducks on the tree branch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are really excellent photographer! Gorgeous pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! These are great pictures! I love the mandarin ducks (are they mandarin ducks?) They're so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are some amazing images! Girl you are multi-talented :)

    ReplyDelete