Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Enjoying a nice day

This is what I do when I'm not online!  I'm trying to spend as much time as possible outside crocheting and watching my animals play. This nice weather is not going to last forever, so I'm enjoying it while I can!

This is Kiara the Queen, she is the boss.

This is Koda - the nicest and friendliest pit-bull who will never hurt a fly)


They are best friends and very happy together! 
I caught them kissing!) They are in love with each other...

What do you do on a nice day like that? Are you enjoying it like we do?

Mary,

12 comments:

  1. go sunbath or work on crafts outside
    from promo frenzy

    http://beautifulswagstore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very content outside in the warm sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spending a lot of time at high school football games and tailgating - otherwise I'm on the back of my husband's motorcycle, enjoying the ride.

    Your Kiara looks a lot like my Magic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your buddies are too cute! Looks like you are having such a nice day! I love to enjoy these fall days on our farm (when I am not a work!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been spending these past really nice days out playing with the dogs, taking them for long walks, or working in the yard. It's supposed to get cold starting tomorrow so I am enjoying every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pit bulls are great dogs -- it's such a shame they get such a bad rap. Koda looks like a wonderful pooch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. uniquecozytreasures- It looks like you had an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that you can work outside and enjoy the stillness of what is left of summer. I bet that iced tea was good too. I love that your pet get along, we just got a kitten and I'm hoping my dog and new kitten become best friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a huge ball of yarn! Your photos are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww...your little fur babies are so sweet! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you now too! I love the soft yellow hue of the yarn!

    ReplyDelete